December 8, 2013
This weeks episode is a rambling mess as I thought it would be a good idea to pick up an issue of Muscle and Fitness and go through the ads on the air. Looking back on it, this is the start of many digs at this "fitness" magazine.
The purpose is to let you know what you should think about taking, what supplements are optional and supplements you need to avoid.
Remember this: supplements will account for 5-10% of your success. This leaves 90% to 95% to working out, nutrition, sleep and general good habits.
Of the money you could be spending on the 90% to 95% that will give you the best results, there are people out there that spend 95% of their money chasing after that 5%-10%. Bad Investment.
That being said, supplements do help but you need to know which ones will actually help.
As the Romans said, "Caveat Emptor".
As P.T Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".
Prograde Krill oil - EFA Icon
Escape Plan starring Arnold and Sylvester
Muscle and Fitness magazine
MyWorkoutProTV on YouTube
MyWorkoutPro.com Professional Online Training and Nutrition for $10/month
Google Plus MyworkoutPro
M Factor Fitness and Nutrition
Where to Find My Podcast
Listen on Sticher
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Podbean
Quick favor: if you enjoy listening to my new podcasts,
would you consider rating them and leaving a quick review
on iTunes? It only takes a couple of minutes and really helps
us reach more people.
Thanks and enjoy!
PS- Don’t forget to click the "subscribe" button on iTunes.
You'll get automatically updated when we post new episodes.