August 25, 2016
Well, I think the title says it all!
August 11, 2016
Yup, this episode is about correcting 3 huge mistakes I see runners make. Am I an authority on running? A running guru? Of course not, but at 240 pounds, I have to make my running as efficient and effective as possible. You are probably in the same boat. Fixing these 3 things have saved me from unnecessary fatigue, injuries and pain.
In the podcast I talk about a few a couple really good YouTube channels to find videos.
That should keep you guys busy for a while.
July 28, 2016
I thought it was about time to give Chuck Taylor's their due. Really this episode discusses whether you should wear shoes with support and how to fix over-pronation.
Give it a listen, it is good.
July 21, 2016
A couple of things going on this week.
1. First ever Spartan of the Week nominations. Average people stepping out of their comfort zone. Go to my Facebook page and let me know what you are doing.
2. Throw some heat in your workout with 100's. If you dare.
3. Rude woman hogging the bike path.
July 14, 2016
A number of topics covered this week.
1. My Spartan deed of the week.
2. An Underwear choice made.
3. A great idea for your upcoming Xmas holiday.
4. Shall we make Tony the salesman's life miserable?
July 7, 2016
Welcome to episode 125.
I attempted to have a go at this a few episodes ago. What I want to give you is a clear understaning of a couple things.
1. What Do it your self physical therapy really is.
2. When do you need it?
3. What do you do if you can't fix your issue.
4. Why your Massage person should be your best friend.
5. When should you stretch? Before or after a workout.
6. Do I really have anything against yoga?
June 30, 2016
Welcome to episode 124.
There are a number of mysteries in this great world we live in. I take time this episode to examine 2 of the most baffling.
1. Why do 3 pound multi-color weights exist and why does everyone seem them have them in their house? They serve no fitness purpose that I can determine. Conspiracy? Maybe.
2. Why do normal rational people become arrogant when they put on multi-color leotards and hop on a bike? Better yet, why advertise for the U.S. Post office. These jackasses nearly ruined what was a lovely fund-raising walk/run last weekend.
Lastly, I give you an A+ workout that will be brutal yet effective. Brutally effective, if you will.
June 22, 2016
Man, I outdid myself on this one, if I may so. A podcast packed with info, opinions and a little bit of humor.
Topic 1: I have a moral dilemma. Stay with the trusted cotton briefs or change to artificial fibers.
Topic 2: Tough Love- Don't count the workouts you do, count the ones you miss. It puts things in perspective.
Topic 3: Getting your team together. No, this isn't Multi-Level marketing. This is having people in place when you get dinged up that will actually help you get healthy. Yes, there is a rant about chiropractors in here. How could I help myself.
June 17, 2016
Yep, this is an action packed podcast. So let's get to it.
1. Can you or even should you use an orbital buffer on your body to loosen you up. Sounds crazy doesn't it? No according to Isaiah Vidal from the Obstacle Dominator podcast. I tried it and it works like a charm. (Please don't use any industrial strength tools for this. And no, I am not talking about the buffer they use to polish the floors at Wal-mart. Use a regular Car buffer.
2. The 3 worst fitness reality shows and the 4 best ones.
3. Spartan race vs. Spartan Team.
4. New study on exercise and cancer.
Can you believe you get all this in just under 40 minutes? Are you giddy with delight? well, stop reading this gibberish and listen to the podcast already!