Wow, after a 2 episode tangent we get back to business here on episode 30. Everybody is going to tweak their shoulder or elbow at some point. Don't think your special because it will get you too.
So what in the heck causes it and how do you rehab it?
I get into the concepts of:
- Muscle Imbalances
- How the shoulders affect upper back tightness.
- How upper back tightness affect shoulder pain.
- Why the whole upper body is connected.
- How wrist position affects elbow pain.
- The concept of a tight upper back while lifting.
- The "Down and Back" cue for shoulders.
There is a bunch of good stuff in here. I try not to get too technical because I need you to understand the idea of what is going on here first. Once you understand what is going on you don't need a Doctor you just need some common sense.
Where to Find My Podcast
Quick favor: if you enjoy listening to my new podcasts,
would you consider rating them and leaving a quick review
on iTunes? It only takes a couple of minutes and really helps
us reach more people.
Thanks and enjoy!
PS- Don’t forget to click the "subscribe" button on iTunes.
You'll get automatically updated when we post new episodes.